Transfer Hanoi to Halong Super Limousine Morning Bus
Transfer from Hanoi to Ha Long is a needed service. Many customers want to visit and discover beautiful destinations Ha Long Bay. To adapt to the customer's demand, the transfer service from Ha Noi to Ha Long has been set up and opened for every people.
The car is included in 12-luxury seat car facilitates well maintained, smoke free and kept clean inside and out. Heating and cooling systems are provided for your comfort, while full safety equipment is stored on board, including fire extinguisher, spare tyre and first aid kit in the unlikely event they are needed. A travel guide to Vietnam, as well as mineral water are provided free of charge with prior notice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- What You’ll Do
• Enjoy a door-to-door service from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
• Transfer in comfort and safety
• Relax on board well-maintained vehicles, with English-speaking drivers
• Drive, or fly over the Red River Delta
• Marvel at the views from the comfort of your private vehicle
Take the worry out of your transportation needs from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and enjoy a luxury transfer by sedan, SUV, minivan, or even helicopter! Start your journey through the dramatic limestone karst formations of Ha Long Bay in style.
Start (or end) your vacation in Ha Long Bay with a private transfer from or to Hanoi by luxury vehicle. One of the 7 natural wonders of the world, Ha Long Bay is located approximately 170 kilometers from Hanoi; a 2.5 to 3-hour journey by road through the Red River Delta.
Vehicles are available to suit most needs, from luxury sedans to SUVs and minivans. You can even transfer by helicopter for the ultimate transfer service!
The door-to-door service includes a
7.30 am pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay
11.30 Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor ,and then you can visit Halong Bay
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.