Transfer from Rome to Sorrento with stop in Pompeii (guided tour included)
Many visitors come across Rome and from here they travel around Italy. If you want to travel confortably, with no stress, avoid going around back and forth among trains, this is the way to go. Most of all, you can visit one of the main roman archeologichal site in Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pompeii local guide and skip the line tickets
What's excluded :
- food and beverage , tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
The driver will pick you up at your lcentrally located hotel in Rome, then make the way to South. After 2 hours 20 minutes you will arrive in Pompeii where meet the local licensed guide who will lead the walking tour through the excavations. You will visit the highlights of the roman site and learn about the tremendous eruption that covered the ancient town in 79 A.D.
Afterwards, you meet the driver again and go straight to your accomodation in Sorrento. From Pompeii, after 1 hour approximately you will be dropped off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from their accomodation in Rome center.For pick up outside Rome, (oter villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.