Transfer from Rome to Amalfi Coast with 2 hours stop at Pompeii or reverse
.Service from Rome to Amalfi Coast with 2hr stop at Pompeii
.Professional escort driver and licensed
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/station/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Licensed guide. Upon request we can make arrangements.
- Admission fee E15pp
- This drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Rome airport or railway station to Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
Drop-off service can also be arranged from Rome to one of these towns.
Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Rome You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Rome center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
Fee includes tolls and fuel, and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
Departure Point :
Pick up from Rome area or Amalfi area-Port, Train station, Airport, Hotel, Private residents, B&B. The escort driver will be holding a sign with your name. At the port will be waiting near the parking pay booth. Train station- at the end of the platform which the train will be arriving. Airport-outside the arrival lobby. Hotel/Private resident/B&B-at the lobby or outside the main doors of the building. Please provide full address and telephone number of where you are staying and pick up time if it is private resident, B&B and hotel.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - Amalfi, Italy
Return Detail :84011 Amalfi, SA, ItalyMetropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.