Transfer from Piraeus port to Athens hotel or Glyfada Riviera hotel
High hygiene protection
All vehicles are carefully sanitized after each transfer, so that they are clean and safe for the next group of passengers.
per adult from
10 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Customers will meet the driver at the port, immediately after having disembarked. The driver will be at the disembarkation area, holding a sign with the name of the company. He will lead them to the vehicle and transfer them to their destiation.
Departure Point :ΤΕΛΩΝΕΙΟ (ΑΙΤΩΛΙΚΟΥ), Pireas 185 45, Greece
Please let us know the name of your ferry as well as the island you are travelling from.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Transfer from Piraeus port to Athens hotel or Glyfada Riviera hotel 5/14/2020 - 10/23/2021
Transfer from Piraeus port 5/21/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Piraeus to Athens / Glyfada 5/21/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.