Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport
Guests will be transferred from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport accompanied by their guide in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Hotel drop-off
- water during transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- After guests check out, you will be met the guide at your hotel’s lobby and continue transferring from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport accompanied by your guide in the comfort of a private, air- conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at the airport, your guide will assist you to check in at the airline counter, then say goodbye to your guide before you have passed the security checks and immigration check points (International Departure) to go to the boarding gate for your onward journey.
You can enjoy shopping including duty free shop, local products, and various restaurants while you are waiting to board the aircraft.
Have a safe flight.
Departure Point :Pick up any hotels in main Phuket beach area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Surcharges can apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels located outside of the main Phuket beach areas
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to arrival, guests are encouraged to purchase masks and hand-sanitiser from their home countries. Additionally, they are briefed on sensible precautions to take such as washing their hands frequently, avoiding crowded areas, to avoid touching their faces. Although it is not compulsory in any of our destinations, we do also encourage guests to wear face masks when they are out in public. Our guides and drivers will also be wearing face masks when interacting with guests. More info here: https://www.exotravel.com/blog/en/covid-19-updates/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.