Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phi Phi Island
The enticement of Phi Phi has decorated travel brochures across the globe with its azure-blue oceans and fabulous beaches. Well organized transfers from Phuket to this bounty island seem to be just the start you need to get into the island mood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Joint one way transfers from Phuket hotels on Phuket’s main beaches (Patong, Karon and Kata only) and Phuket Town to Phuket’s ferry terminal with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- Phi Phi Island’s entry fee (‘Keep Phi Phi Islands Clean’ fee)
- Transfer from Tonsai Boat Pier to your Phi Phi Island Resort (organized by the resort, if booked)
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Lauded as one of the finest examples for a beach-drenched holiday, Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands sparks the flame of a bounty island like no other. Wedged between Phuket and Krabi, this tiny group of islands has been calling sun admirers for years due to its fabulous beaches, its underwater wonders and laid-back atmosphere from sunrise until deep after sunset. With accommodation solemnly on the larger Phi Phi Don, the smaller Phi Phi Leh Island is frequently visited for its stunning landscape – a collection of stunning bays and lagoons where Hollywood’s blockbuster The Beach was filmed yet is just a stone’s throw away from the bustling centre of Phi Phi Don. Regular ferry services between ‘mainland’ Phuket and Phi Phi Islands often require advanced bookings so why go through the hassle of arranging it on spot and perhaps miss the boat when you can be guided from arrival to Phi Phi Islands worry-free.
You are welcomed by a driver at your booked accommodation on Phuket after check-out for a transfer to Phuket’s main ferry terminal. In line with the ferry schedule from Phuket to Phi Phi, it is essential to depart in the morning to reach Phuket’s ferry terminal in time. The drive to the Rassada Boat Pier (subject to change, depending on weather conditions and tides) takes approximately between 20 and 45 minutes by air-conditioned transfer (selected beaches only and Phuket Town) where you will be guided to the local ferry. The ferry ride from Phuket to Phi Phi’s Tonsai Boat or Laemthong pier takes approximately 2 -3 hours respectively and on board a jet cruiser, the team on board will take care of questions and informs about the sights en route. Guests are able to stay only inside at one of the comfortable chairs. A small snack / drink / coffee corner and toilets are on board as well as English speaking assistance.
Once the ferry slows down, it is time to make your way to the main exit. As there is no luggage service, guests may require taking care of their own luggage off the ferry and onto the boat pier, where – when accommodation is booked – the team of your Phi Phi resort takes over this. Bear in mind that an entrance fee onto arrival will be levied (currently set at Baht 20 per person) to keep the island clean.
Departure Point :Your booked Hotel in Phuket (conditions apply)
Return Detail :Tonsai / Laemthong Pier, Phi Phi Islands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This one way transfer from your Phuket accommodation to Phuket’s Ferry terminal is operated on joint basis from and to the starting point and customers will join with other customers on the ferry to Phi Phi Islands.
- Private transfer services from Phuket to Phi Phi are not available.
- The fleet used for excursions are considered the best available and follow strict guidelines in terms of safety and insurance standards as outlined by the country of operation.
- All used transportation come with professional driver, air-conditioning, first-aid kit and spare parts in case of any incident. We would like to draw your attention that only a very few of the drivers in this destination speak proper English.
- Transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches (Patong, Karon and Kata only) and Phuket Town. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach transfer, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct flight information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in flight numbers outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Guests sensitive to sea sickness are recommended to take sea sickness pills during the ferry ride to Phi Phi Islands.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.