Transfer from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel
Guests will be transferred from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel accompanied by their guide in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Hotel drop-off
- water during transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, picked up your luggage at the luggage belt, please continue to the nearest exit door to meet the guide at the Arrivals hall area.
When arriving on Domestic flights, after collecting your luggage from the carousel, please continue to the nearest exit: The meeting point is at the front of the building where your guide will be waiting with a sign with the client name.
When arriving on International flights, after clearing immigration, collecting your luggage from the carousel and clearing customs, please continue to the arrivals hall where your guide will be waiting with a sign with the client name. Please take the exit which is nearest your luggage belt.
After meet your guide, continue transferring to your hotel in Phuket Beach Area in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrive at the hotel, your guide will assist you to check in at your hotel and say goodbye to your guide.
Enjoy your trip.
Departure Point :Phuket Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Surcharges can apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels located outside of the main Phuket beach areas
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to arrival, guests are encouraged to purchase masks and hand-sanitiser from their home countries. Additionally, they are briefed on sensible precautions to take such as washing their hands frequently, avoiding crowded areas, to avoid touching their faces. Although it is not compulsory in any of our destinations, we do also encourage guests to wear face masks when they are out in public. Our guides and drivers will also be wearing face masks when interacting with guests. More info here:
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.