Transfer from Phu Quoc Airport to hotel in Duong Dong town
Upon arrival at the airport, clients walk to the exit gate and find our representative who will show the welcome board with client’s name. He/she will support clients’ luggage to the car then driver will transfer clients to the hotel mentioned before.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- - Upon clients' arrival time, our Representative staff will wait at the exit gate of Phu Quoc Airport and show the Welcome banner with Clients name.
- he/she will lead you to the car and our driver will transfer you to hotel in Duong Dong town.
- From Phu Quoc Airport to the city center Duong Dong is 9 km. It takes 20 minutes depending on traffic transfer by car from Phu Quoc airport to Duong Dong town.
- With the group from 1-2 pax, we will use 4 seats car. If your group size is 03-04 pax, we recommend 07 seats car ( Toyota Vios, Toyota Innova,...) for more comfortable and fix with all luggage of clients.
Departure Point :
When you come out from the Arrival Gates, you will see our driver waiting for you with our company signboard bearing your name. He will have checked your flight arrival gate and will meet you at the most appropriate exit. We will take care of your luggage as you step into our air-conditioned vehicle
AirportsPhu Quoc International Airport, Tổ 2 Ấp, Dương Tơ, Tp. Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang 922271, Vietnam - Phu Quoc Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Dương Đông, Phú Quốc, Kien Giang, Vietnam - Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.