Transfer from Naples to Sorrento with a stop at Pompeii and Mt.Vesuvius(1-8 PAX)
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- A private driver
- Full day English speaking guide
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance
What's excluded :
- Pompeii (Admission fee E15pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Admission fee Mt. Vesuvius(E11)
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- No guide
- Can arrange a guide a 2 hr Pompeii for the cost of E120
- Entry/Admission - Via Amalfi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Amalfi, 80067, Amalfi Italy
You will be going up to 3000 feet to see Naples and its suburbs. The driver will assist you in purchasing the tickets. Once bought, you can start your adventure climbing to the top of Mt Vesuvius. You will have approx 90min to explore this magnificent volcano.
Later we will drive 30min to reach Pompeii ruins where you will have approx 2hrs to explore this ancient ruin.
at the end we leave Pompeii to go to Sorrento in 1hr driving.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
• Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
• This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will provide you with ample historical information, showing you the highlights of the ruin. If you wish to hire or explore on your own.
• Despite its violent history of eruptions, Mount Vesuvius still offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area, which is a national park. Mt. Vesuvius’ eruption in AD79 buried the cities of both Pompeii and Ercolano beneath ashes, mud and lava. It left extreme damage but immaculate artefacts that can be seen today. This is a wonderful trip up the stratovolcano, allowing tourists to absorb the natural scenery and history.
• Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
• The escort driver will be waiting at the port with your name on a sign, or lobby if the pick up is at a hotel or outside the main doors of resident
• Drop-off service can also be arranged from the Naples seaport to one of these towns.
• Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Naples.
• You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Naples center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
• Fee includes tolls and fuel, driver, vehicle and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
• If interested we can arrange a 2 hour guided tour for an additional cost of E120. We highly recommend it. As it is a large site and a guide can highlight the most important areas and provide ample information
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , Private Residence, Naples Train Station, Naples Capodichino Airport, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.