Transfer from Naples to Rome or Rome to Naples (1-8 PAX)
• Private transfer with a licensed and professional driver
• Luxury Mercedes Vehicle
• Provides a transfer from Naples to Rome in 3hr
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but appreciated -ranges between 15-20 percent)
- Food and drinks
- • Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
• Drop-off service can also be arranged from the Naples seaport to one of these towns.
• Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Naples.
• You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Naples center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
• Fee includes tolls and fuel, driver, vehicle and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
Departure Point :
Provide pick up and drop off address information
PortsPorta Capuana, Piazza San Francesco, Piazza S. Anna a Capuana, a, 80139 Napoli NA, Italy
OtherNaples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.