Transfer from Liberia Airport (LIR) to Nosara Beach Guanacaste
Our company has more than 14 years' experience in private transportation throughout the country, serving thousands of satisfied clients from all over the world. All of our drivers are bilingual, friendly, and professional. They have customer service training, years of driving experience, and are very knowledgeable about the area, Costarican geography, biodiversity, and culture. Our vehicles are brand new, comfortable, with reclining seats, A/C and WiFi. Also, our company has tourism certifications accredited by the Government of Costa Rica, and all the required permits, licenses and insurance policies up to date.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- We will be monitoring your flight from the time of departure, to be aware of any delays or early arrivals. Your bilingual driver will be at the airport exit holding a sign with your name on it. All of our drivers wear uniforms for easy identification. The driver will take care of your luggage, and walk you to your private van, where you can relax and enjoy the rest of your trip to your hotel or rental in Nosara Beach, Guanacaste. The approximate duration is 2:30 hours, but we can stop on the way if you need to get something at the supermarket, buy some fruits, or take pictures. Before taking off, the driver will make sure everything is ok with your hotel reservation, and will leave you in the good hands of the hotel personnel.
Departure Point :
Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it.
AirportsLiberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Return Detail :Playa Nosara, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.