Transfer from Four Seasons Resort to Liberia Airport (LIR)
Our company has more than 14 years' experience in private transportation throughout the country, serving thousands of satisfied clients from all over the world. All of our drivers are bilingual, friendly, and professional. They have customer service training, years of driving experience, and are very knowledgeable about the area, Costarican geography, biodiversity, and culture. Our vehicles are brand new, comfortable, with reclining seats, A/C and WiFi. Also, our company has tourism certifications accredited by the Government of Costa Rica, and all the required permits, licenses and insurance policies up to date.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Your bilingual driver will be at the hotel lobby at the agreed pickup time. All of our drivers wear uniforms for easy identification. The driver will take care of your luggage, and walk you to your private van, where you can relax and enjoy your trip to the Liberia Airport (LIR), with plenty of time before your flight. The approximate duration is 45 minutes. The driver will drop you off at the airport entrance.
Departure Point :
Our driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, Boulevard Aeropuerto S/N, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.