Transfer from Athens to Killini
We are in this sector of private transportations for 20 years. Our vehicles are Mercedes E class very clean and comfortable with leather seats, which undoubtedly will live up to your expectations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free water bottles
What's excluded :
- Food and Snacks
- The driver will wait for you in the arrival hall of Athens airport or at Piraeus port.He will hold a sign with your name on it.Then he will help you with your luggage and you’ll start your trip driving via the highway near to the seaside(Saronic Gulf) on the way you’ll meet the Corinth Canal and if your wish you can stop there about 15minutes to take pictures and then following the new highway we'll have a very scenic ride and at the end we’ll arrive at your destination.
Departure Point :1: Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
2: Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
I will wait for you in the arrival lounge holding a sign with your name.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :Kyllini, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.