Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel
Travel in serenity from Aswan to Abu Simbel by air-conditioned Limo or larger vehicle for your party rather than waiting for several taxis. This is an ideal way of getting to your accommodation with ease and style
per adult from
3 to 9 hours
What's included :
- One-way OR Return way transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Your driver will be waiting to meet you no matter what happens
- Luggage trolleys at the Airports
- Hassle Free assistance
- Professional driver
- All service charges and taxes
- Pick up from either Aswan airport or Gharb Soheil hotels, there is supplement US$10 per person
What's excluded :
- US$30 Egyptologist tour guide Service
- Entry fees
- Book one way or Return way transfer between Aswan and Abu Simbel temples.
You will be pick-up from Aswan (Hotel, Nile Cruise, Train station Or Airport). And then, you’ll be enjoying almost 3 hours transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel, with a professional driver ensuring safe transport.
We provide an easy and economical transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel service that guarantees a convenient and comfortable ride to your destination.
To ensure you peace of mind, we selected the most experienced and reliable transportation drivers in Aswan and Luxor. This is a private transfer operated with just your party and a driver
When making a booking, you will need to advise your departure point details and drop off location - You can use this booking for a Return way transfer to Aswan - Starting from Abu Simbel before 14:00
Departure Point :
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
OtherAswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt - Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Aswan
Return Detail :Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers passports information required (Names, Number)
- Pick up from either Aswan airport or Gharb Soheil hotels, there is supplement per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.