Transfer- Rome to Sorrento with an hour stop in Frascati (Village) or vice versa
Frascati Village was a preferred getaway for Romans. Frascati is perched atop a hill offering the Romans fresh air, good food and captivating views of surrounding towns and Rome from a distance. Today about 100,000 people live in this town, which is best known for its locally produced wine.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
- Passenger Insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission to any sites
- The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Sorrento with a 60 minute stop at Frascati where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Sorrento and drop off is Rome with a 60 minute stop Frascati.
Departure Point :
Pick up is Rome Area or Sorrento Area. Full address is needed. If possible, a telephone number. Please be clear of pick up and drop off address. As well as pick up time. If airport or train drop off please provide the time of departure so we can make sure that the correct pick up time is set up.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
Other00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - Frascati Village was a preferred getaway for Romans. Frascati is perched atop a hill offering the Romans fresh air, good food and captivating views of surrounding towns and Rome from a distance. Today about 100,000 people live in this town, which is best known for its locally produced wine.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy - Sorrento drop off where the pick up is RomeMetropolitan City of Rome, Italy - Rome drop off where the pick up is Sorrento
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller and wheelchair guests have limited access in certain areas.
- Stroller and wheelchair guests need to have their own caregivers
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.