Transfer- Rome to Amalfi with a 120 minutes stop in Herculaneum or vice versa
Herculaneum – named after one of the Roman mythological heroes, Hercules – was destroyed by the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. The slow walk across all of Ercolano will allow you to observe the moulding of civilization into this remote town. Buried by the same eruption as Pompeii, it’s now a marvellous historic site filled with an abundance of history and breathtaking views. Both these cities offer spectacular ruins, relics and interesting markings left behind by the people who did not survive the eruption.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
- Passenger Insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission to any sites
- 2hr guide for Herculaneum. Arrangements upon request. Additionally cost of E120.
- The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Amalfi with a 120 minutes
stop at Herculaneum where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Amalfi
and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Herculaneum.
Departure Point :
Pick up is Rome Area or Amalfi Area. Full address is needed. If possible, a telephone number. Please be clear of pick up and drop off address. As well as pick up time. If airport or train drop off, please provide the time of departure so we can make sure that the correct pick up time is set up.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/11/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :84011 Amalfi, SA, ItalyMetropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair/strollers accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.