Transfagarasan Road Private Day Tour from Bucharest
Start the tour by visiting Curtea de Arges Monastery, one of the most famous in Romania and get a feel for what religion and popular myth look and feel like. Next, choose between visiting Poenari Fortress, which belonged to Vlad Dracul (also known as Dracula) or visiting Vidraru Dam and Lake, another popular destination that offers a fantastic view. Take it to the next level by riding the Transfagarasan's twists and bends up until you reach its highest point, where you will also see Balea Lake. Your day trip includes round-trip hotel transport from Bucharest and some footage of your actual experience.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access fees to Curtea de Arges Monastery and Poenari Fortress
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Curtea de Arges Monastery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Curtea de Arges Monastery, Bulevardul Basarabilor 1, Curtea de Arges 115300 Romania
Visit the Monastery complex.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vidraru Dam, Arges River between Fruntii Mountains and Ghitu Mountains, Curtea de Arges 117040 Romania
Admire the dam and lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Lac Balea, Fagaras Mountains Romania
See and take pictures of the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Central Bucharest
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.