TRANSFAGARASAN & BALEA LAKE e-Bike TOUR
We are going to start cycling from low altitude at a small market from where we will have a magnificent view over Mount Fagaras and Balea Waterfall . After few kilometres we will get into the most interesting mountain highway builded in Romania in the years of comunism . The views displayed during the trip are amazing , the mountains that surround the way show their majestic peaks during the whole way . We will see in the way up , much closer to our eyes , the Balea Waterfall and after a while we will reach the top at altitude 2034 where a peasant market and the well known Balea Lake will be displayed . After visiting all the interesting touristic points a descent full of adrenaline back to the starting place will follow .
Please be aware that during the winter the transportation to the lake is possible by cablecar only .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and gloves are included
What's excluded :
- Snacks - You can bring your favorite snaks with you or you can have a sandwich or two in your backpack and 1l bottle of water .
- Lunch - You can have a nice lunch (and a nice view) at one of the restaurants are up on the mountain ( not included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Transfagarasan Highway, Dn 7C Sibiu and Arges County, Curtea de Arges 115300 Romania
We are going to bike ride along the most beautiful highway dug into the Carpathian mountain , between the mountains peaks . We will start to pedal from altitude 497 m and we will get to altitude 2034 m where we will see displayed in front of our eyes the magnificent Lake Balea .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Lac Balea, Fagaras Mountains Romania
Balea Glacier Lake is situated at 2034 m altitude and is an amazing place visited by everybody who is croosing the Fagaras Mountains alog the well known Transfagarasan Highway. In the way to lake Balea we will also stop to see Balea Waterfall .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Black Church, Curtea Johannes Honterus 2, Brașov 500025, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.