Trani and Castel del Monte tour with wine tasting
Castel del Monte is a World Heritage Site. Built by Frederick II of Swabia, emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, in the 13th century, it is located at 542 meters above sea level in the heart of the Alta Murgia Park . This unique building has been constructed in the shape of a Hexagon with an internal courtyard. We will have an historical and detailed guided tour of the castle and after a relaxing break we will head to our second destination, the charming town of Trani.
Trani offers another scenic UNESCO site with its spectacular cathedral. We will have a walk on the marina and will visit the unique synagogues.
Last but not least enjoy a wine tour at the exclusive Tormaresca wine, sipping the best wines of this area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tormaresca Tenuta Bocca di Lupo
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is optional. In Trani you can dine at "Corte in Fiore" (around £50 ) or in Castel Del Monte at "Montegusto" (around £35 ).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Castel del Monte, Province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Castel del Monte is built in the shape of a hexagon and is a World Heritage Site. Built by Frederick II of Swabia, emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, in the 13th century, it is located at 542 meters above sea level in the heart of the Alta Murgia Park .We will have an historical and detailed guided tour of the castle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trani, Trani, Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani, Puglia
Trani offers another scenic UNESCO site with its spectacular cathedral. We will have a walk by the marina and will visit the unique synagogues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tormaresca Tenuta Bocca di Lupo, 76013 Minervino Murge, Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy
Enjoy a wine tasting at this exclusive winery
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation address within the Ostuni, Lecce or Bari vicinities
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.