Tram & Treats - Culinary Hong Kong
We will jump right into the real Hong Kong with rides of double-decker tram (locals call it the "Ding Ding") through different areas from east to west of Hong Kong Island. Hopping off each stop we walk into lively local markets, experience century old ceremonies, hear the stories behind spots, and what is more - we will have 10 delicious tastings of local food and drinks on the way!
If you're here for the first time, book it on the early days of your trip so that you will have a general idea of the city's food and culture layout in different areas. If you're a frequent visitor, you will like the true local taste I choose for you. And you shall get to know more of the stories and history behind them.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A fun and knowledgeable private guide in fluent English during the tour
- All the local food and drink tasting during the tour
- Useful information before your trip, and detailed summery and recommendations after the tour
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)
What's excluded :
- Any extra cost of food, drinks, and (if applicable) shopping
- Any transportation cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheung Wan, west of Central, Hong Kong China
Visit the lively dry seafood and tonic medicine market area. Walk into a 120-year-old tea house for a taste of traditional Cantonese Dim Sum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), Hong Kong China
We will visit various of different areas in Hong Kong by travelling with the iconic double-decker tram
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Central and Western District, Hong Kong China
The heart of the city - a truly mix of old and new, East and West. We shall also taste some of the yum traditional food in local family run restaurants.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Wan Chai, Hong Kong China
Visit the lively wet market. Taste the amazing local pastries and signature drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Causeway Bay, East to Wanchai, West to Pak Kok, Hong Kong China
Get the know the story behind traditions like Noonday Gun, Villains Hitting, etc.. and have a deeper understanding of the city. A foodie tour is not perfect without a heart-melting dessert. You’ll love this one. :)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sai Ying Pun Station Exit A1, Sai Woo Ln, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. The starting time is bespoke and flexible, so please contact us about your preferable starting time before the tour.
Departure Time :4/25/2019 - 7/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.