Train Tickets from Colombo to Kandy (Seat Reservation)
It is an incredible experience to enjoy scenic train ride from Colombo to Kandy.
How we do? We do book train tickets (seat reservation) in-advance for you and one of our representative will handover tickets to you at the railway station or we could handover tickets to your hotel in Colombo. We will inform you train time and all other details via email or telephone. You just have to book our package that you are looking right now. Please share your hotel details and all requirements when we book the package.
(Train timings are subject to change upon the seat availability)
NOTE: We always strive to secure the first class seats in the train, but if these are not available 2nd or 3rd Class tickets will be booked instead.
Please be aware that train tickets in Sri Lanka can only be booked 30 days before train departure and are therefore subject to availability.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Train Tickets from Colombo to Kandy (Seat Reservation)
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- anything not mentioned under inclusion
- You will enjoy train ride by your own. We do only book the train ticket (seat reservation) behalf of you. We would hand over your tickets (seat reservation) to your hotel in Colombo prior to the departure. Kindly share details of you via email or telephone. We will get back to you train timing and other details once we booked.
Departure Point :Colombo Fort Station, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Kandy Railway Station, William Gopallawa Mawatha, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.