Train Ticket Reservation from Kandy to Ella, Nanu Oya, and Badulla
(SKU: LK7A000000) Go on one of the scenic train journeys in the world. Ride through some of the most beautiful highland countryside areas, see the picturesque villages with misty mountain backdrops in Sri Lanka.
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Train ticket (Second or Third class ticket / first class upgrade complimentary on availability).
What's excluded :
- Any other services where not specified in what's included.
- Your train journey takes you on a scenic ride through some of the most beautiful highland countryside areas in Sri Lanka. Watch the brilliant greens carpets of the tea plantations. See the picturesque villages with misty mountain backdrops pass by. Peer through drizzle and mist to look at the magical landscapes of Hill Country. Enjoy the amazing sights of intimidating mountains, deep and dark woodlands, and magnificent waterfalls as they go by your windows.
Kandy to Nanuoya (Trave Time 3 to 4 hours)
Kandy to Ella (Trave Time 6 to 7 hours)
Kandy to Badulla (Trave Time 7 to 8 hours)
Departure Point :Kandy Railway Station, William Gopallawa Mawatha, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Avissawella - Hatton - Nuwara Eliya Hwy, Nanuoya 22150, Sri Lanka
2: Ella Railway Station, Wellawaya-Ella-Kumbalwela Highway, Ella, Sri Lanka
3: Badulla Railway Station, Badulla, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.