Trail Riding Off-The-Beaten-Path to La Huerta
We are all about the new normal for outdoor activites off-the-beaten-path trail riding through the open countryside. Disinfecting all the equipment. The cooks and cowboys wear masks! Private and/or small group tours to ease social distancing trail riding to see the largest grand cypress tree in the state of Guanajuato called the "Sabino Tree". Block 6.5-7 hours for this longer tour to experience riding 4 hours depending on your pace riding through the rivers, passing pueblos tucked back in the countryside! We ride at a pace that's comfortable for you walking, trotting, cantering and/or galloping on your horse. Of course, the more galloping the quicker the pace/time frame. Return back on different open trails for a relaxing outdoor authentic ranch lunch served afterwards! Provide door to door pickup service in SMA town.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Transport and provide masks in private vehicle up to 8 people in SMA
- Entry/Admission - Leisurely Country Horseback Riding
What's excluded :
- Bring you own bottled water
- Snacks/sodas along the way are an extra cost paid by you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leisurely Country Horseback Riding, Calle Ninos Heroes # 8 Rancho Boca de la Canada, San Miguel de Allende 37898 Mexico
Private and/or small group tours to ease social distancing trail riding to see the largest grand cypress tree in the state of Guanajuato called the "Sabino Tree". Block 6.5 hours for this longer tour to experience riding 4 hours depending on your pace riding through the rivers, passing pueblos tucked back in the countryside! Relaxing and fun pace that's comfortable for you walking, trotting, cantering and/or galloping on your horse. Of course, the more galloping the quicker pace/time. Returning back on different open trails or an outdoor authentic ranch lunch served afterwards!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door to door transportation for up to 8 people gratis. I pick you up where you are staying in town and provide you masks in my car. You need to provide me with your specific address (ie. hotel/house name, street and #, colonia and cell#). Please be ready standing outside to hop in my car as there's no parking in town.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wear jeans, boots or sneakers, long cotton shirt, hat and bring sunblock.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weight limit of no more then 250 lbs.
- If more then 8 riders in private suburban the cost will be extra to hire another car/driver pending on how many more people are joining.
- Private and/or small group trail riding
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not responsible for lost items. Please check yourselves before leaving.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We take the spread of COVID-19 very seriously! We are certified by the federal, state and municipality on the prevention of COVID-19 to reopen safely. We wear masks, sanitize the equipment, hand sanitizers and social distancing! Stay safe and healthy traveling!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.