Traditional wedding tour
The guests are given and explained in a better sense of the light-hearted mood of the ceremony from the traditional Rwanda.And this can be performed in a way that can make the guests to be involved.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park is a national park in northwestern Rwanda. It covers 160 km² of rainforest and encompasses five of the eight volcanoes in the Virunga Mountains, namely Karisimbi, Bisoke, Muhabura, Gahinga and Sabyinyo.It is a home to the endangered mountain Gorillas.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels in Rwanda according to the guest’s choice and the transportation cost doesn't include in the price of theservice.We charge according to the area covered.Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :8/21/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.