Traditional Village Experience at Asian Cultural Park from Kuala Lumpur
Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park is a cultural park where impressive replicas of traditional Malaysian and ASEAN homes can be seen. Similar to the Karyaneka Handicraft Centre in KL, each house contains furnishings, fixtures and works of art depicting the culture of each state or country.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Served Local Lunch (Local Cuisine)
- Batik Painting Experince
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Melaka
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees other than mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Melaka, Jalan Ayer Keroh, Melaka 75450 Malaysia
Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park is a cultural park where impressive replicas of traditional Malaysian and ASEAN homes can be seen. Similar to the Karyaneka Handicraft Centre in KL, each house contains furnishings, fixtures and works of art depicting the culture of each state or country. Located in Ayer Keroh, the Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park showcases the country’s 13 states represented with houses that actually look alike to the untrained eye (save for the Borneo house). However inside each abode is where the differences can be seen with life-sized wax dummies dressed in respective traditional costumes as well as local handicrafts. At the Mini Malaysia Complex there is also a model of an Orang Asli village.
Exploring the park is a good way to spend an afternoon and entrance into both Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park is included in one ticket price. A great place for families, kids can learn to play traditional Malay games such as congkak or even hone their skills on an Iban blowpipe at Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park; on the weekends there are cultural dance shows.
MAKAN BERHIDANG Tourists can enjoy a sit down meal with the traditional Malay Village. We provide various traditional food such as Asam Pedas, Sambal Belacan , and Ulam-ulaman..
Admission to the cultural village
Experience the Malaysian cultural dance performance
BATIK PAINTING Get experience with variety batik painting
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Block B3-1-27 Jalan 1/152 Taman OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur 58200 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.