Traditional Tuscan Cuisine Cooking Class, Castiglion Fiorentino near Cortona
We offer a real cooking experience, family style. Food is important as well as the ambiance where you enjoy it. Enjoy the company and the beauty of our Agriturismo Borgo Santa Lucia. Take back with you our apron as a memory of your experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - We will enjoy together the menu that we have prepared.
- You will take back with you Borgo Santa Lucia apron, as a memory of your experience.
What's excluded :
- Cooking lessons will take place in the kitchen of Borgo Santa Lucia. We will start with a brief description of the menu we have chosen in which only seasonal products will be included. We believe in the seasonality of our recipes to recover the goodness of products at KM 0 and that tell of the Tuscan tradition.
The preparations will not be proven but will be done by you, you will put your hand to the
* vegetable cutting, each vegetable has different cuts depending on the use we want to make of it
* seasoning of foods and preparation of sauces
* hands in dough to prepare homemade pasta, tortellini, ravioli
* fantastic sauces even with long cooking.
* you will have the experience of preparing the typical roasts and the Tuscan stews
* we will finish with fantastic dry desserts and spoon desserts.
Along the class we will talk about the seasonal products, their properties and seasonal recipes.
You will have your apron of Borgo Santa Lucia that you can take with you and that will remind you of the beautiful experience. At the end of the course we will sit together and enjoy everything we have prepared together and drink excellent wine.
• Semifreddo torroncino
Departure Point :Borgo Santa Lucia, 41, 52043 Santa Lucia AR, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.