Traditional Turkish Dinner and Show in Istanbul
We are offering you to spend an evening in an exclusive club with a night of enjoyment while watching a collection of traditional dancing including folk dance and belly dancing. You will also listen to a national singer which will offer a unique style of music. And taste 4-course meal of traditional Turkish cuisine - one of the most delicious in the world!
The program includes traditional Costume Show, Belly Dancers, National Singers, and dancers.
A full-course dinner will be served including two local drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off
- 4-course dinner with drinks
- Live entertainment
- First-class service
- Folklore dancers and singers from various regions of Turkey
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Istanbul, Istanbul
Spend the evening in one of the exclusive clubs in Istanbul and get a lot of pleasure.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kadıköy Haldun Taner Sahnesi, Caferağa, Rıhtım Cd., 34710 Kadıköy/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.