Traditional Sacred Valley
The sacred valley was much appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the main production points due to the richness of its land and place where the best corn grain is produced in Peru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic bus.
- Buffet lunch
- Professional Tourism Guide
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket
- Return to your hotel / hostel in Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
We will pick you up at your respective hotel to make the trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in a tourist bus, over the mountains to the Sacred Valley. We descend 2800 m.s.n.m to the bottom of the valley of the sacred river of the Urubamba and the town of Pisac where we will visit a traditional market and you can buy some local souvenirs. Next, head to explore the extensive ruins of Pisac, with breathtaking views over the valley. On the guided hike to the Citadel of Pisac you can see temples, residences, altars, canals, carvings, tunnels, caves and the famous Intihuatana "La picota del Sol", For those who prefer to spend more time in the market instead of visiting the ruins, inform your guide so you can organize a time and place to pick up when you return through the market. We continue to Urubamba where we stop for you to taste the buffet lunch, later we will go to Ollantaytambo surrounded by the sacred mountains, where we will rediscover the magnificence of the Inca constructions, the temple of the incredible sun, huge blocks of perfectly carved and polished stone, Water fountains, stairs, terraces and the beauty of the local population in their traditional costumes, all surrounded by the sacred mountains and the Patacancha and Willoq Valley. Upon our return, we will quickly visit the famous church and the archaeological site of Chincheros, arriving in Cusco at 7:00 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up at their respective hotels / hostels provided they indicate the name and location of their hotel. as you can also coordinate the pick-up in the main square of Cusco at the water fountain in the middle of the city square of Cusco.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.