Traditional Russian Samovar Tea Ceremony with Private Local Guide
Experience the unique Russian hospitality on this guided private tour with traditional tea ceremony. Marvel at the fascinating sights of Moscow City district, including the tremendous Federation Tower and the superb Bagration Bridge.
Wander the lovely Krasnaya Presnya Park and immerse into the romantic atmosphere of the Krasnopresnenskaya embankment. Arrive at the excellent Shinok restaurant and take a part in a traditional Russian tea ceremony with samovar.
• Wander the heart of modern Moscow at the Moscow City district
• Stroll the fascinating Bagration Bridge and look inside its exciting stores
• See the famous Federation Tower and the Hotel Ukraina, designed in the Stalinist style
• Sample the finest Russian tea along with the delicious desserts at the traditional tea ceremony
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Multiple start times available
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Shinok
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if any, depends, on your preferences)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moscow City (Business District), Moscow City (Business District), Moscow, Central Russia
Your adventure starts at the Moscow City Business district, where you will enjoy its glass skyscrapers and futuristic scenery. Observe the tremendous Federation Tower, second tallest building in Europe. First buildings of this district were completed in the beginning of 21st century, and it is still under construction. Moscow City has already become an urban hotspot for tourists, and photos with the Moscow City on the background are probably more popular than those with the Red Square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bagration Bridge, Krasnopresnenskaya emb., 16/1, Moscow 123100 Russia
Get more epic views from the Bagration Bridge, a shopping and pedestrian bridge that connects two banks of Moskva River. The bridge has two levels, the lower that is fully covered and equipped with moving walkways and the upper that is a shopping gallery and observation desk, which provides thrilling panoramic views on the river, skyscrapers, embankments and the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Krasnaya Presnya Park, Mantulinskaya St., 5, Moscow 123100 Russia
Your next stop is the Krasnaya Presnya Park, an excellent place to relax in a peaceful atmosphere. It is also historic and cultural place, as this park was established in 18th century as a noble manor. Picturesque Dutch ponds are preserved to this day, as linden alley and other delightful sites. Nowadays park’s infrastructure is good for sportsmen, children and those who prefer active leisure. Admire the colorful mix of culture, outdoor activities and rich history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Krasnopresnenskaya Emb., Moscow 613310 Russia
Stroll the lovely Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment and soak up the most spectacular Moscow views. See the perfect example of Neoclassical Stalin-era architecture, the superb Hotel Ukraina, that is still the tallest hotel in Russia. Learn the fascinating history of Russia while observing many historic buildings of this area and listening to your expert guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Shinok, 1905 year St, 2, Moskva, Russia, 123022
As a grand finale of your tour arrive at the Shinok restaurant, where you will take part in a traditional Russian samovar tea ceremony. Enjoy the famous Russian hospitality while sitting on the table, covered with the finest linen tablecloth, and drink tea from the beautiful tea set. Samovar is the key component of this ceremony, and the tea from samovar has a truly unique taste. Choose from several tea options and sample traditional ‘blini’ pancakes and ‘baranki’ bagels along with it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.