Traditional Rajasthani Cooking and Dining Experience with a Local Family
Rajasthan, the land of Maharajas, is famous for its rich culture and culinary heritage and the best way to experience both is to sit with a local family and dine with them.
Here is an opportunity to visit home-chef beautiful home in the heart of Jaipur city and enjoy a traditional Rajasthani fare (including vegetarian and non-vegetarian delights) with her and her family.
Your host will explain the nuances about their customs, traditions, the cuisine and various dishes that will be served. You will experience true Rajasthani hospitality with the home-chef's family. She will be happy to share her cooking secrets and show how Indian dishes can be cooked.
The whole experience will last for about 2-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Our Host, Seema will teach you a couple of authentic Rajasthani dishes and post the cooking session, you will be joining her and her family for a multi-course meal over interesting conversations around food and culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sethi Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Authenticook