Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos
Enjoy a traditional home made lunch or dinner at the Mykonian Spiti, cooked by your host Teta and experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel or port
- Lunch or dinner
- Wine & raki
- Small gift bag with local products (1 per couple)
- Gloves, Face masks & disinfectant, as measures against COVID-19
What's excluded :
- ‘Spiti’ means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during your lunch or dinner. During your time here you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti, your host will wholeheartedly invite you into our beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon or evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip.
She will teach you about Mykonian culture and traditions and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian lunch/dinner with unlimited consumption of local wines. Of course, once at the Mykonian Spiti you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before lunch/dinner which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving. At the end of lunch or dinner, transportation service will be provided back to where we started.
• Mykonian Spiti, Messaria, 846 00 Greece
• Season Salad
• Spinach Pie
• Stuffed Tomatoes & Peppers
• Giouvetsi with veal (orzo)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity. • For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.• For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point. Airports
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability) Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Fully harmonized with the guidelines of the Greek Ministry of Health and the W.H.O., regarding protection against COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gloves are provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.