Traditional Japanese Home Cooking Lesson in Osaka
Receive a delicious introduction to the world of Japanese cooking as you learn to prepare three of Japan's most popular dishes a 2.5 hour, small-group lesson (maximum of 6 persons). Learn how to make Japanese dishes in an informative Japanese cooking class in Osaka. This hands-on experience will have you whisking Matcha, powdered green tea, and making fresh tofu, ginger pork and grilled miso-paste marinated salmon as well as miso soup.
per adult from
9 days 14 hours
What's included :
- Lunch or Dinner
- All ingredients
- English-speaking instructor
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities, optional
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sake/beer tasting, unless option selected
- You can choose start time at 9:30 am , at 2:30 pm and 6:30 pm
You will meet your instructor at the (Hankyu Takarazuka line) Mondo-yakujin Station in front of the west ticket gate and walk to the nearby cooking class studio (approximately 3 minutes) to begin your small-group lesson.
You'll make miso soup during the dashimaki(Japanese traditional omelette),fresh home made tofu demonstration. on your own.
You can enjoy a deep, rich fragrance of soy and a soft texture that will melt in your mouth.
Then, you will learn how to gingered pork (pork in a gingery-soy sauce based marinade) and a grilled miso-marinated salmon.
End of lesson you do whisk powdered green tea with home made street waffle hands roll, relax before watching and taking in the best way to at then.
Departure Point :Mondoyakujin Station, Japan, 〒662-0825 Hyogo, Nishinomiya, Mondosō, 16, 〒663-8004
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please be understand contract becomes invalid if 10 minutes late.(will not be refunded)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages, except infants 2 years old and younger
- Host have a dog(Yorkshire terrier)It is a join lesson with you,Please tell to host if you do not want it.Dog will not come lesson room.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.