Traditional Hands-on Cooking Experience in Sorrento
Live an authentic culinary experience in Sorrento. Learn to cook traditional homemade Neapolitan dishes. Discover about authentic Italian cuisine as you prepare your own lunch or dinner. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties.
per adult from
What's included :
- hands-on cooking class, 3-courses menu, beverages, wine tasting, cocktail, liqueur.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Became an Italian master chef for one day. Enter the home of your cook and teacher, Carmen, located in one of the most vibrant districts of the city. She will teach you her secrets to cooking a refined menu of Neapolitan recipes.
Start your lesson preparing traditional eggplant rolls. Then, choose your favorite kind of pasta between ravioli or gnocchi and let's roll the dough. Now it is time for learning to cook fish or meat; it's possible to choose delicious sea bass or a juicy steak.
This is the birthplace of Limoncello liqueur, and so the dessert will be a special Lemon Tiramisu. Once the work is completed, take a sip of fine wine and taste the fruits of your labor with your friendly chef. Don't miss this authentic experience in Sorrento!
Departure Point :Via Fuoro, 17, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.