Traditional Cuisine & Cultural Flavours - City Walking Food Tour Nicosia 3hrs
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
You'll enjoy a tasty wander through the old town of Nicosia and visit a variety of food stops that will introduce you to traditional Cypriot delicacies and recipes! Whilst enjoying local snacks, dishes and desserts, you can also see the sights and get your bearings around the winding streets of the old town. This tour is approximately 2.5hrs long and consists of visits to 4-5 venues serving Cypriot foods. It is a wonderful and exciting way to start your vacation in Cyprus or to enjoy a visit to Nicosia packed with knowledge and flavours!
- Eat your way through Nicosia with this walking tour
- Local foodie guide who'll give you inside tips
- Try out local snacks and traditional dishes at 4-5 different spots
- Small group sizes keep this tour feeling intimate
per adult from
What's included :
- Digital photo memories & the CTT Restaurant Recommendation List
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Lunch (this tour runs at 12:00 during the winter season)
- Dinner (this tour runs at 18:00 during the winter season)
- Bottled water
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A fantastic tour! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book!
- Entry/Admission - Cyprus Taste Tours - Nicosia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cyprus Taste Tours - Nicosia, Ledras, Nicosia, Cyprus
Our team guarantees you a fantastic tour - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through town. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
We'll will meet you in the centre of town and begin with an introduction to the tour while you enjoy a tasty Cypriot treat. You’ll then be taken around the city on foot, stopping off at various establishments to taste local delicacies and discover the hidden culinary wonders that are often missed out by tourists. This tour involves 5 stops which will be a combination of local snacks, home-made dishes and at least one dessert. You’ll have the opportunity to see the town and sights along the way whilst familiarising yourselves with the area and city layout. And of course we’ll be pointing out further delicious eating spots (also included within a list you'll be given) to help you decide on fantastic choices for your future meals during your trip. Bottled water and all food ordered by Cyprus Taste Tours is included but guests are welcome to order extra drinks along the way at their own expense.
Pass By: Sacred Temple Of Virgin Mary Faneromenis, Faneromenis 53a, Nicosia Cyprus
We'll pass through the Faneromeni church during our foodie journey
Pass By: Ledra Street Crossing Point, Ledra Street, Nicosia Cyprus
We'll check out the green line and crossing point during our food tour
Pass By: Leventis Municipal Museum of Nicosia, 15 -17 Hippocrates Street, Nicosia 1500 Cyprus
We'll point our lots of great places to check out including museums, cafes, view points, restaurants and more
Departure Point :Gloria Jean's Coffees, Onasagorou 1011, Nicosia 1011, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian & vegan options available
- Umbrellas are provided in rainy weather
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.