Traditional Country Day in Colonia del Sacramento - Uruguay
Colonia Express is a ferry company that connects Argentina and Uruguay within an hour.
Our Colonia del Sacramento day tour will give you the opportunity to visit another country, Uruguay, and enjoy a lovely river tour at the same time.
It will only take you a few hours journey to enjoy a lifetime experience.
Please join us. Choose any of our day tour plans and come on board!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunch
- Traditional Country Day in Colonia del Sacramento
-Round trip. Leaving at 12:30 hs am with the way back at 20:15hs
Thursday to Sunday
-Lunch at Finca del Sacramento
-Afternoon in Colonia.
Colonia del Sacramento
It is the first site of Uruguay declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1995. Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese Manuel Lobo, the city went from Portuguese rule to Spanish rule several times until the Declaration of Independence in 1825. These events made the coloniense Capital a melting pot of architectural styles in the buildings coexist typically Portuguese colonial Spanish style and bearing housing. Walk down cobbled streets and irregular lets reminisce history, and enjoy a unique landscape with spectacular views of the Rio de la Plata. Their houses, cobbled streets, traditional lanterns, and magical sunsets entice visitors ever since. El Porton de Campo, the Street of Sighs, Faro, among other things.
• Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department
Departure Point :Av. Elvira Rawson de Dellepiane 155, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :10/17/2019 - 3/31/2021
Thursday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.