Traditional Cooking Experience with Singaporean Chef
- Learn about Singapore's food, culture & heritage
- Learn & cook 3 popular local dishes
- Instruction by an experienced chef
- Hands-on experience in a small group setting (maximum 10 participants per class)
- No cooking experience required! Bring your love of food and you'll be just fine!
- Get secret tips & tricks to enhance your cooking
- Feast in a relaxed garden setting after the dishes are cooked
- Recipe printouts to take home
- A mystery gift to take home!
- Any dietary requirement can be catered for. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, have allergies, please let us know and we will take care of you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All ingredients and cooking equipment provided
What's excluded :
- Find out what exactly it is that makes Singapore's food so incredibly diverse and exciting! Singapore brings together the culinary heritage of the Chinese, Indian, Malay, Peranakan and Eurasian people; indeed, it is a delightfully tasty fusion of cultures. Join our culinary experience where you will learn the techniques to make traditional Singaporean dishes like Claypot Chicken Rice and Ondeh Ondeh, as well as the fascinating history behind these dishes. Afterwards, share the scrumptious meal with your fellow classmates in a relaxed garden setting. You'll walk away with feeling completely satisfied, with new friends and incredible new knowledge including tips and tricks from me!
• AUTHENTIC CHICKEN DUM BRIYANI - A royal dish with veg curry and refreshing salad.
Comes with a dessert, such as pulut hiram, onde onde etc
• CHICKEN CLAYPOT RICE - Both traditional and modern ways of cooking claypot rice will be taught.
With sambal, soup and an appetising local dessert such as buboh cha cha
• NONYA CHICKEN CURRY - Authentic nonya curry with steamed rice, green veg and a local dessert such as pisang goreng or cows
• NASI LEMAK - A local favorite dish accompanied with sambal prawns or fish, fresh cucumber, omelette, green veg and a dessert of palm sugar agar agar etc
Departure Point :Jalan Limbok, Jln Limbok, Singapore
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please whatsapp or text me as I will not be taking direct calls as I will be in class teaching.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.