Traditional cook and dine experience with an Indian Family in New Delhi
Join home-chef Sudha for a cook and dine experience where you will get to learn a few Indian dishes after which you can gorge on a complete Indian feast the Sudha has prepared for you. With this experience, you will learn more about the culture in India while experiencing the cuisine!
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop off
Experience the culture and cuisine of India with the help of a local. Join home-chef Sudha at her home in Noida for a cooking and dining experience. The cooking class will begin with Aloo Tikki which is spiced, crisp potato patties and Dal fry which is a common dish but with an Awadhi touch. Following this, you can head to the dining area where you will get to savour the entire spread that home-chef Sudha has prepared for you. Taste dishes like Palak Paneer (Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy with the flavours of Awadh), Nawabi Pulao (Exotic authentic Nawabi preparation of rice) and much much more! The meal will end on a sweet note with Shubha serving you Gulab jamun/Kheer (Home-cooked sweets).
Departure Point :Sector 41, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.