Traditional Chinese Painting Experience-ONLY ONE IN CHENGDU NOW!
Most traditional and fascinating Chinese culture experience and the only one traditional Chinese painting experience in Chengdu now;
Professional teachers who will assist you to draw Traditional Chinese painting step by step;
Considerate tour guide who speaks fluent English;
Undisturbed and comfortable environment, where fresh fruits and nice tea are served.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fresh fruits and nice tea are available.
- Costs for all drawing materials are included.
What's excluded :
Chinese painting is one of the oldest continuous artistic traditions in the world. Painting in the traditional style is known today in Chinese as guóhuà, meaning "national" or "native painting", as opposed to Western styles of art. Traditional painting involves essentially the same techniques as calligraphy and is done with a brush dipped in black ink or coloured pigments.
Joining in the experience, you will personally experience how to paint in the very traditional Chinese way in a quiet and undisturbed classroom.
The unique presentation of Chinese painting is closely related with the tools and materials used. The tools used in Chinese calligraphy and painting, also collectively called the "four treasures of the study" are brush, ink, paper and ink stone. In this experience, professional teachers will instruct you, step by step, to draw a traditional Chinese painting with the "four treasures of the study".
Don’t know what to paint?
We have had the traditional Chinese plum blossom painting, panda images and many more. Just choose the one you like the most. If you want, you can bring the painting you draw as token of this special experience.
• Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Departure Point :Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley Commercial Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.