Traditional and local markets of Lima!
This is an authentic experience in which we will learn about the food and traditions of Peru by visiting local markets and non-tourist areas!
We will visit this traditional market where we can learn about the native products of Peru, all this coming from the Andes and the Amazon of this beautiful country. We will have a fruit tasting so you can experience unfamiliar fruits with a unique flavor.
After the traditional market, we will go to the fishing village of Chorrillos to visit the fresh fish market to learn about our seafood and the best fish to prepare the "Ceviche", which is our national dish. We will recognize the different types of fish that we have and we will learn from our fishing friends! We will also enjoy a delicious ceviche at a local restaurant.
We will visit the highest point of Lima, where we will have an exceptional view of the entire city to obtain excellent photographs.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Local and traditional markets of Lima
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Local and traditional markets of Lima:
Attractions on the Local and traditional markets of Lima:
- Surquillo - Market N * 2 of Surquillo
- Chorrillos - Muelle de Chorrillos
Miraflores / Barranco
Operates: From 9:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.