Traditional and indigenous markets of Lima
We will visit a traditional market where we can learn about the native products of Peru, all this coming from the Andes and the Amazon of this beautiful country. We will have a fruit tasting so you can experience unfamiliar fruits with a unique flavor. After that, we will meet with our friends from different positions in the market, to learn about our daily life in Lima.
After the traditional market, we will go to the fishing village of Chorrillos to visit the fresh fish market to learn about our seafood and the best fish to prepare the "Ceviche", which is our national dish. We will recognize the different types of fish that we have and we will learn from our fishing friends! We will also enjoy a delicious ceviche at a local restaurant.
- Pick up and return to the hotel (Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco)
- Fruit tasting
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting of native fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Local markets:
Attractions on the Local markets:
Miraflores / Barranco / Chorrillos
Operates: From 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.