Tra Que Vegetable Village Group Tour
Joining this tour, you have an experience day of living and working with the local people in the Tra Que herb village.
Tra Que is a charming little village on the edge of Hoi An, the village is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the every day meals of the Pho Hoi people. Here a new spirit for traditional Hoi An dishes like Cao Lau, Quang noodles, enjoy cooking class served by host with the local ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll which were primarily made from Tra Que vegetables and cake with meat (Banh xeo) has been enlivened.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Entrance fee, welcome drinks, bicycle, English/Vietnamese local tour guide, farming tools, lunch, Banh Xeo (local pancake) & Tam huu dishes demonstration.
What's excluded :
- Insurance and other personal fees
- Depart from your hotel and ride bicycle in 30 minutes to Tra Que herb village. Take a short stroll around the vegetable garden and listen to the history of the village. Then join gardening activities in preparing the land, fertilizing with seaweed, raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables..Enjoy foot soak before getting to prepare lunch at a local restaurant inside the village. Join cooking with ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll, ‘Banh xeo’ - a local pancake of people in Viet Nam middle region ... After your morning excursions and lunch, you learn how to harvest and wrap the vegetables. Bid farewell to your host family before riding back to your hotel. End the tour.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.