Our township tour is ideal for travellers who would like to experience a 'day in the life' of a local resident. Off the touristy paths and in a surreal environment that most travellers don't get to see.
We visit the first settlement of the 'working class' community and then progress to the recent and affluent parts of the township.
It’s fascinating to explore historic Chinotimba, but it’s easy to lose your way in the area’s maze-like, narrow streets. To stay oriented and ensure you don’t miss key highlights, join a private guide with deep knowledge of local culture. It’s fully personalised to your preferences, whether you’re shopping for local textiles, interested in history, or learning about the township's unique architecture. Find key landmarks in the confusing historic centre. Customisable tour ensures personal service Get tips from a local on where to eat, drink, and visit Convenient pickup from hotels in Chinotimba and Mkhosana.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chinotimba Market
- Entry/Admission - Chamabondo Primary School
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinotimba Market, Chinotimba, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
we pass by the local market and observe as the people go about their daily chores
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chamabondo Primary School, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
we learn about the history of this township
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels in victoria falls city bowl or zambezi national park entranceAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.