Town of Prizren Full Day Tour from Durrës
Famous for its unique style and culture, Prizren is one of the richest cities in Kosovo in cultural heritage. It is the city where the Ancient History get fused with Medieval times, Ottoman invasion and plenty of Balkans wars. Cultural heritage in Prizren is expressed in constructive and spiritual forms. Along with known religious buildings in Prizren, there are many traditional houses, built during the 18th and 19th centuries, and by the early 20th century, which bear major historical and architectural values
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit]
- Entry/Admission - Prizren Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of Holy Saviour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Health/Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prizren, Prizren
Departure from Durrës to Prizren, one of the most important cities in the History of Kosovo. . We drive the scenic route, cross the border in Morina with Kosovo. Driving time around 2.5 hours
Stop At: Sinan Pasha Mosque, Sheshi Shadervan, Prizren Kosovo
Prizren is the city where the Ancient History get fused with Medieval times, Ottoman invasion and plenty of Balkans wars. Starting the visit with Sinan Pasha Mosque, an Ottoman mosque, built in 1615 by Sofi Sinan Pasha, bey of Budim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit], Rr. Sharri, Prizren Kosovo
Visit the complex of Prizren League that is calm and attractive complex with a pretty courtyard, with its benches, streams and fountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Prizren Fortress, Prizren
Visit to Prizren Fortress, a hilltop fortification in the city that overlooks the river which flows through Prizren, which developed around the fortress. The fortress is an attractive natural landscape, and the well-thought architectural configuration
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of Holy Saviour, Marin Barleti, Prizren Kosovo
Visit the Church of the Holy Saviour, that is a Serbian Orthodox church located in Prizren, Kosovo, built around 1330.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stone Bridge, Prizren Kosovo
The Lumbardh River goes through Prizren city, thereby dividing the city in two almost identical parts. Over the Prizren Lumbardh, many bridges have been built in history, but undoubtedly the most special one, which also became a symbol of the city, is the Stone Bridge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gjakova, Gjakova
Driving to Gjakova. Driving time 50 minutes.
Stop At: Gjakova e Vjeter, Rruga UCK, Bardh i Madh
Urban complex “Çarshija e Madhe” (Grand Bazaar) contains 525 important facilities. It is known as the biggest Market in South-East Europe. It performed the function of handicrafts, trade and central administration of the time. At present it is a cultural-historical, tourist, crafts and commercial complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gjakova, Gjakova
In the afternoon we drive to Albanian border of Morina, and drive back to Durrës and drop of. Driving time around 3 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.