Tower of London with London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
Discover London aboard an open-top, double-decker Big Bus on this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour and enjoy entrance to the Tower of London as part of your ticket. With your 1-, 2-, or 3-day ticket, design a personal itinerary with dozens of possible stops, including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more. Enjoy unobstructed views and onboard commentary as you view the city’s highlights. Hop off to enjoy the Tower of London and marvel at the Crown Jewels and take advantage of a free walking tour and river cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Live guide (Red Route)
- Recorded commentary in 12 languages
- 30-minute river cruise
- A walking tour
- Complimentary earphones
- Hotel drop-off for those staying in Paddington, Bayswater, Notting Hill and Kensington
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
Red Route - Best of Central London
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Route - Best of Central London:
Attractions on the Red Route - Best of Central London:
- Green Park
Madame Tussauds London / Tower of London / Buckingham Palace / Tower Bridge / Big Bus Tours / Regent's Park / St. James's Park / Kensington Gardens / Trafalgar Square / Westminster Abbey / Leicester Square / Big Ben / Royal Albert Hall / Marble Arch / The Shard
Operates: Buses depart every 5-10 mins in summer and 10-20 mins in winter. The first bus departs from Green Park at 8:20 and the last bus departs at 16:30. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice & requirements of the local authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses & social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety & hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service & changes to ticket inclusions. This may include frequency of departures, changes to routes & reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or download our app to find out more about our new health & safety measures & the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption
- Buses are equipped with ramps for wheelchairs or strollers
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops. You will be issued with a bus tour ticket and a Tower of London entrance ticket
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.