Tower of London River Cruise from Westminster
Embark on a classic 30 min one-way or 1-hour return Thames sightseeing cruise. Enjoy live audio commentary in English and Wi-Fi audio commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Mandarin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Wi-Fi audio commentary on your smartphone in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Mandarin
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
The Houses of Parliament are the home of British democracy. The Elizabeth Tower that houses Big Ben is one of the most
famous landmarks in London.
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Eye is the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel, offering wonderful views of London during its 30-minute rotation.
Pass By: Royal Festival Hall, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX England
Built in 1951 for the Festival of Britain, the venue is host to many international concerts. The complex includes restaurants and bars with great views of the river.
Pass By: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
Housed in the converted Bankside power station, the Tate Modern is a ‘family-friendly’ modern art gallery, with a free permanent
collection as well as specialist exhibitions.
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Built by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London, St Paul’s is simply awe-inspiring. See amazing views from the dome, but be
warned, it’s 530 steps to the top!
Pass By: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
A replica of the original Globe Theatre with daily behind-the-scenes tours, and a summer season of Shakespeare’s plays as Elizabethan
audiences would have seen them.
Pass By: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
After 1,000 years on the same site, Borough Market is one of the largest and oldest food markets in London. Now a hub selling high
quality produce and home-cooked street food.
Pass By: Southwark Cathedral, 1 London Bridge Montague Close, London SE1 9DA England
Southwark Cathedral is a beautiful building which dates back to 1220. When you visit, look out for the famous Doorkins Magnificat, the
self-appointed Cathedral cat!
Pass By: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Explore the nine decks of this warship to discover what life was like onboard during the Second World War.
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Explore a thousand years of history. Visit the Bloody Tower, see where royalty lived - and were executed - and marvel
at the Crown Jewels.
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
An excellent example of Victorian engineering at its best. Find out how it works and see the Thames through the glass floors of the
walkway in the Tower Bridge Experience.
Departure Point :1: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, UK
2: St Katharine's Pier, United Kingdom
3: Thames River Sightseeing Embankment Pier Ticket Office, Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilets available on-board
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The health and safety of our staff and customers has and will always be our number one priority. We are limiting passenger numbers on all our cruises and we are regularly cleaning each vessel to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers and team members.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.