Tours to Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan El Khalili in Cairo
We have a good chance to make your trip with us memorable in Egypt and make sure that you will do all what you plan for and more
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All Entrance fees.
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Egypt entry visa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit Egyptian museum which contain the Tut-ank-amoun treasure, Akhenaton statues. Optional Mummy room.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit Salah El Din Citadel and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster mosque, continue your day tour to Khan EL Khalili Bazar for free shopping time...
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.