tours to Cairo&pyramids by bus from Sharm El Sheikh.
Cover all the highlights of ancient Egypt—without skimping on comfort—during this hassle-free,
full-day tour from sharm el sheikh. Most sights are spread out, making them tough to cover on your own. But you’ll travel comfortably between locations in an air-conditioned bus, enjoying perks like on board bathrooms.
Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, with free time to shop for souvenirs.
An all-day, action-packed guided tour of Cairo and Giza Pyramids, from sharm el sheikh.
Cover all the highlights: Sphinx, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley Temple, and more.
Enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs in the famous bazaar of Khan el-Khalili, plus visit a perfumery.
transfers.bus tickets.camel ride.lunch.bottled water.Egyptology tour guide.private tour all are included.
Visit the magnificent Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, the Papyrus Institute, and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- bus tickets sharm el sheikh/Cairo/sharm el sheikh
- lunch on local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned transport
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Bottled water
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- Private transfers in Sharm el Sheikh
- Welcome drink upon arrival in Cairo
- the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
- Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx
- the Egyptian Museum
- the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili
What's excluded :
- entrance fees (around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
over night bus from sharm el sheikh to Cairo.
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the over night bus from sharm el sheikh to Cairo.:
Attractions on the over night bus from sharm el sheikh to Cairo.:
- Sharm El-Sheikh Bus Station
Pyramids of Giza
Operates: our representative will pick you up from your hotel in sharm el sheikh around 8 pm(there are 2 buses move from sharm elsheikh to Cairo one of them move at 9 pm and another one move at 12:30 am).any way the bus takes about 8 hours from sharm el sheikh to get to Cairo .over night bus to Cairo. open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of real civilization.our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from the bus station in Cairo.after the welcome drink we will start our tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids. Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry. Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. after the great day tour in Cairo.drive to the bus station in Cairo to take the bus to sharm el sheikh(the bus moves from Cairo at 6 pm and it takes 8 hours to get to sharm elsheikh).end of service.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.