Tours In Georgia
Traveling through cultural tours in any direction in Georgia will be enchanted with beautiful landscapes and towns, ancient monuments, culture, hospitable people and delicious cuisine; You will discover the wonders of the country, learn Georgian folk traditions, taste and feel the magic of Georgian wine.
per adult from
2 to 7 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We invite you to Georgian wine tradition in Kakheti, Georgian traditional cuisine and kvevri wine preparation technologies, and you will taste them to discover the ancient cultural heritage and the beautiful nature of monuments.
Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport, accommodation in the hotel
In the village of Mank in Kakheti you will visit the medieval, strategic importance of the citadel. In the village Ninotsminda, you will visit the oldest domed monument and visit the “Love” town of Sighnaghi. Visit the beautiful cathedral monastery complex of Bodbe. After the evening you will taste Kakhetian wine and relax at the end of the day.
09:00 Departure from Tbilisi
10:00 Manavi (Manavi Fortress);
12:30 Bodbe’s monastery;
14:00 Sighnaghi, accommodation in the hotel;
15:00 Lunch (wine-tasting, wine tasting);
17:00 Sighnaghi Art Museum, Free Time;
In Kakheti, we will visit village Velistsikhe peasant marani “Numisma”. You will participate in the preparation of Georgian bread, barbecue and traditional sweets. Here you will taste family and kvevri wine and vodka. In Tsinandali you will get acquainted with Alexander Chavchavadze’s house museum and famous wine lounge. In Telavi you will see the king’s palace. I wish you a good time to spend time.
10: 00 Velistsikhe (Numismi Wine Cellar)
13:00 Tsinandali (Aleksandre Chavchavadze House Museum, Schuchmann Wine Cellar)
15:00 dinner in Telavi;
16:00 master palace museum;
17:00 Return to Tbilisi;
18:00 Farewell Dinner
20:00 Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport
Departure Point :Departure location will be decided by customer. He\she can ask for the driver at the hotel or any other place.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.