Tours in Cabo, Paseo al Arco and Fin de la Tierra in the only Clear Boat
We are a young, creative, leading and innovative company that offers its customers an unforgettable and exceptional experience, with a unique activity, presenting the first Clear Boat in the world. The selection, quality and value is reflected in our service.
per adult from
40 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- safety equipment
- certified captain
- English speaking guide
- Completely transparent boat
- Visit to the arch, end of the land, tropical fish area, visit to the sea of cortez,
What's excluded :
- Does not include a drink that is allowed.
- Does not include transportation
- Does not include tip or photographs.
- Do not go down on the beach, you can change your boat for an extra cost.
- Let us introduce the first of its kind, THE CLEARBOAT. Our certified boat offers incredible and complete views throughout the boat! The activity includes a certified captain as well as his tour guide / photographer who provides a detailed explanation of the marine life and rock formations located in Cabo San Lucas. With breathtaking views of tropical fish, coral reefs, sea lions, love beach, divorce beach and the famous ARCO! Our 50-minute tour offers the tour plus photos available for purchase.
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 45, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.