Tours in Boavista
Morabeza Tour Lda. Is a company made to measure to show you THE FANTASTIC ISLAND in a passionate and vibrant way that only with our contagious Morabeza can you do.
The Morabeza Tour will show you that Boavista is much more than beaches.
Come with us and let us enhance your vacation! Discover fantastic excursions.
We are the guarantee of quality at competitive prices.
Our tours show the island's highlights in a unique and authentic way, based on the sustainability of its ecosystems.
Buy our excursions and tours vouchers online in advance and benefit from discounts valid only for our online platform.
When choosing Boavista, you chose a dream vacation destination. Come and discover an original island with bizarre landscapes and wonderful white sand beaches.
Come and discover the MORABEZA of its people and a rich history.
We are the right partner for you and we look forward to welcoming you.
See you soon !!!! Ogino Almeida and Team
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Monica, Santa Monica, Boa Vista
Santa Monica, an extensive homonymous beach in California, with its 18 km of white sand the beach of Santa Monica in a single adjective would be STUNNING.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Praia da Varandinha, Ponta Varandinha, Boa Vista 4110 Cape Verde
The beach of Varandinha, a paradisiacal beach, being inter-cut by rocks that divide its extensive sand into smaller sand. Among the rock formations that it boasts next to the sand, there is a natural cave, overlooking the sea, known as “Bracona”.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sal Rei, Sal Rei, Boa Vista
Sal-Rei is a small town with a colorful and European-inspired wedding, with some testimonies of a rich commercial past, when the island exported Sal, dyes for textiles, cotton, cattle, lime and ceramics in large quantities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Sal Rei, Cape Verde
2: Hotel Riu Karamboa, Lote HO-1, Urb. Morrinho De Baguincho, Praia de Boca Salina (Rabil), Cape Verde
3: Hotel Riu Touareg, Urbanização Lacacão Lote 13, Praia Lacacão, Santa Monica (Curral Velho), Cape Verde
4: Iberostar Club Boa Vista, Praia de Chaves, Praia de Chaves - Sal Rei 0235, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up customers at the reception of hotels or in apartments.Airports
- International Airport Aristides Pereira, Rabil, Cape Verde
- Port of Sal-Rei, Unnamed Road, Sal Rel, Cape Verde
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.